Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
Walk In Interview for the following contractual post in Project
“Empowering People Against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign” (ILBS – AAI Initiative)
The candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria are to report at 10:00 AM at Multipurpose Hall, First Floor, Phase 2, (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi on 19/10/2019 with the documents mentioned in General instructions.
Job Location: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
|S. No.||Title of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration per month||Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience||Age Limit|
No. of Post – 3(UR)
|Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000/-||Essentials:
Graduate with at least one year of experience in counselling in health /extensive patient care experience.
1. Master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, anthropology or public health
2. Should have sound knowledge of patient counselling and on viral hepatitis
3. Should have previous experience of patient counselling. For example- HIV patient counselling
4. Those with a graduation in health/medical/life sciences would be preferred.
“Empowering People against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign: The Project funded by Airports Authority of India aims to generate awareness on Hepatitis B and C across India through sustained advocacy and tailored behavior change communication for developing and promoting positive behaviors for people with hepatitis and their families.
- All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for fixed tenure of one year and further extendable based on the performance and availability of funds under the project.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 1st Sep, 2019.
- The interested candidates who fulfill the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to report at 10.00 AM at Multipurpose Hall, First Floor, Phase 2, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi along with the documents mentioned below:
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of working experience
- Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
- Letter of two references
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of the post. The shortlisted candidates only will be allowed to appear for interview.
- The Project/Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Project/Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Project/Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The Project/Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future (for max one year).
- The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- The Project/Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Project/Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The Project/Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for the said post.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only