Applications are invited for the following contractual posts in Project
“Empowering People Against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign” (ILBS – AAI Initiative)
The interested candidates who fulfill the essential qualifications/eligibility criteria are requested to send their application form along with the documents & testimonials mentioned in ‘General Instructions’.
The last date of application is 15th January 2020.
Application should be sent by Email at email@example.com or by post at Empathy Resource Centre, 5th Floor, Phase 2 building, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.
Job Location: The Empathy Resource Centre, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
|Sl. No.||Title of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration per month||Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience||Age Limit|
|1|| Project Coordinator
(No of Post – one)
|Rs. 1,20,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-||Essentials:
MBBS with Postgraduate degree/Masters in public health or Master’s Degree in any subject of behavioral science such as Social Science/ Psychology/ Anthropology/Sociology
Minimum one-year experience in research/programs/projects
Minimum three publications in public health/social sciences
Familiarity with issues related to viral hepatitis and/or other infectious diseases such as HIV, TB etc.
Experience in implementing projects focused on awareness campaigns and or engaging multiple stake holders and partners, including international agencies
Experience of working on issues related to health care delivery and or stigma and discrimination and social empowerment
Computer Skills viz. familiarity with word processing and standard applications
|2|| Project Manager
(No of Post – one)
|Rs. 50,000/- to
Master’s in Social Work or MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Management (2 years duration) from a government recognized institute
Minimum 2 years working experience post qualification in handling the project operations
Experience in implementing projects focused on awareness campaigns and/or engaging multiple stakeholders and partners
Experience in composing high quality brief, proposal etc
Excellent command over English language (written and spoken)
Well versed in project documentation and reporting
|3|| Advocacy Coordinator
(No of Post – one)
|Rs.45,000/- to Rs.85,000/-||Essentials:
Graduate in Mass communication/journalism/MBA (Marketing)
Min one year of post-qualification working experience in electronic media/Event & Promotional Marketing
Experience in working on issues related to health care delivery and/or stigma and discrimination and social empowerment, would be an asset
(No of Post – Three)
Any graduate with minimum one year post qualification experience in Counselling in Hospitals/Health Projects
Graduate in health/medical/life sciences
(No of Post – Two)
Graduate with a minimum post qualification experience of one year in handling office administrative functions
Skills: Should be proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel etc. Should possess good drafting skills
Working experience in Hospital or health projects
“Empowering People against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign: The Project funded by Airports Authority of India aims to generate awareness on Hepatitis B and C across India through sustained advocacy and tailored behavior change communication for developing and promoting positive behaviors for people with hepatitis and their families.
- All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for a period of one year, further extendable based on performance and the availability of budget.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying.The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute/project reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the project/Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 15 Jan, 2020.
- The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to send their duly filled application form latest by 15.01.2020 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Empathy Resource Centre, Fifth floor, Phase 2, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 along with the documents mentioned below:a) Passport size photographs
b) Proof of date of birth
c) Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
d) Self-attested copy of working experience
e) Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
f) Letter of two references
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Project/Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only