Walk In Interview for the following contractual post in Project
“The Empathy Campaign : Empowering People Against Hepatitis:”
The interested candidates who fulfill the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria are invited to report at 11:00 AM at Multipurpose Hall, Upper Basement, Phase -1, ILBS, New Delhi on 15th July, 2019 with the documents mentioned in General Instructions for a Walk-in Interview.
Job Location: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
|S.No.||Title of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration (Salary Range) per month||Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience||Age Limit|
|1||COUNSELLOR (NO. of Post = 3 (UR))||Rs. 30,000– Rs. 40,000||Essentials:
Graduate in Social Science/ Anthropology/ Psychology/ Sociology etc. from a recognized university with at least one year of experience from a recognized institute or Master degree in Social Science/ Anthropology/ Psychology/ Sociology
1. Master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, anthropology or public health
2. Should have sound knowledge of patient counselling and on viral hepatitis
3. Should have previous experience of patient counselling. For example- HIV patient counselling
All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for initial tenure of one year, extendable depending on performance and availability of the project funds.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Project/Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Project/Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 1st July,
- The interested candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria are to be report at 10:00 AM at Multipurpose Hall, Upper Basement, Phase -1, ILBS, New Delhi on 15th July, 2019 with the following documents:
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of working experience
- Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
- Letter of two references
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photographs will be rejected without The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Candidates shortlisted by the screening committee, shall be allowed to appear before Selection Committee for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending Walk in
- The Project/Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or
- The Project/Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future (for max one year).
- The Project/Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Project/Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the
- The Project/Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for the said
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check of the selected candidate would be carried out as per the Policy of the Project/Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only