Designation: Project Manager
Age: 30 – 45 years.
Salary: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month
- MBA / Masters in Public health/ Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 year working experience post qualification in Social Development/Health Sector.
- Excellent command over English and Marathi language (written and spoken).
- Experience in implementing projects focused on awareness campaigns and/or engaging multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in composing high quality brief, proposal etc
- Possess excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Report to PI, Empathy Campaign on regular basis for ongoing project activities.
- To be a point of contact on behalf of Empathy Campaign to coordinate with VSTF district teams regarding the project objective, roles and deliverables.
- Liaise with corporates/foundations and NGO’s in line with Empathy Campaign objectives.
- Liaise with Health and other state Govt Departments to form subcommittee for Hepatitis at State level and report proceedings.
- Organising and managing sensitization cum training of Chief Minister’s Rural Development Fellows (CMRDF).
- Coordinate in conducting IEC campaigns in all villages under VSTF program in line with Empathy Campaign objectives.
- Coordinate with nominated nodal officer of VSTF for the campaign responsible for delivery of program on ground through CMRDFs as per objectives of Empathy Campaign.
- Regular monitoring of project activities and providing a monthly project activities report.
- Review and evaluate the progress report on quarterly basis as submitted by VSTF.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by Project-Incharge, Empathy Campaign.
The last date of application is 20th February 2020.
Application should be sent by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Empathy Resource Centre, 5th Floor, Phase 2 building, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.