The interested candidates who fulfil the essential qualifications/eligibility criteria are requested to send their application form along with the documents & testimonials mentioned in ‘General Instructions’. The last date of application is 15th June 2019. Application should be sent by Email at email@example.com or by post at Empathy Resource Centre, 5th Floor, Phase 2 building, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.
Job Location: The Empathy Resource Centre, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
|Title of the Post||Remuneration||Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience|
|MBBS with post-graduate degree in public health (including|
|PSM/Community Medicine)/ Master’s Degree in the of behavioral|
|science such as Social Science / Psychology/Anthropology/sociology|
|1. Min 1 years of public health/research experience, preferably|
|2. Minimum 3 publications pertaining to public health/social|
|Coordinator||Rs. 120,000/- to|
|(No. of Post = 2||180,000/-||1. Prior experience and familiarity with issues related to viral|
|(UR))||hepatitis and/or other infectious diseases such as HIV, TB,|
|2. Prior experience in implementing projects focused on|
|awareness campaigns and/or engaging multiple stake holders|
|and partners, including international agencies;|
|3. Experience of working on issues related to health care|
|delivery and/or stigma and discrimination and social|
|4. Computer Skills viz. familiarity with word processing and|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling
|1. MBA (preferably in finance)|
|2.||Experience in managing finances/procurements for|
|of Post = 1||42|
|projects/organizations related to health sector.|
|3.||Experience of working in PSUs/Autonomous/NGOs/Government|
|4.||Familiarity with General Financial rules would be an asset|
|1.||Graduate in Social Science/ Anthropology/ Psychology/ Sociology|
|etc. from a recognized university with at least one year of|
|COUNSELLOR||experience from a recognized institute|
|Rs. 30,000– Rs.|
|3||(NO. of Post = 3||Desirable:||45|
|(UR))||1.||Master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, anthropology||Years|
|or public health|
|2.||Should have sound knowledge of patient counselling and on viral|
|3.||Should have previous experience of patient counselling. For|
|example- HIV patient counselling|
“Empowering People against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign: The Project funded by Airports Authority of India aims to generate awareness on Hepatitis B and C across India through sustained advocacy and tailored behavior change communication for developing and promoting positive behaviors for people with hepatitis and their families.
- All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for a period of 12 months. Depending upon the budget and further assignment requirements, the contract may be extended.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility criteria before applying. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit is 01st June, 2019.
- The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are advised to send their duly filled application form latest by 06.2019 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Empathy Resource Centre, Fifth floor, Phase 2, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 along with the documents mentioned below:
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of working experience
- Self-attested copy of publications if applicable
- Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
- Letter of two references
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only