The interested candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to send their application form/CV along with the documents mentioned in General Instructions latest by 24.05.2019 by Email at email@example.com or by post to Empathy Resource Centre, Fifth floor, Phase 2, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.
Job Location: The Empathy Resource Centre, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
1- Project Coordinator (No. of Post = 1 (UR))
Consolidated Remuneration per month: Rs. 120,000/- to 180,000/-
- MBBS with post-graduate degree in public health/ Master’s Degree in the of behavioral science such as Social Science / Psychology/Anthropology/sociology etc.
- Min 1 years of public health/research experience, preferably in programs/projects
- Minimum 3 publications pertaining to public health/social sciences
- Prior experience and familiarity with issues related to viral hepatitis and/or other infectious diseases such as HIV, TB, etc.;
- Prior experience in implementing projects focused on awareness campaigns and/or engaging multiple stake holders and partners, including international agencies;
- Experience in working on issues related to health care delivery and/or stigma and discrimination and social empowerment;
Computer Skills viz. familiarity with word processing and standard applications
Age limit: 55 Years
2- Finance & Accounts Executive (No. of Post = 1 (UR))
Consolidated Remuneration per month: Rs. 50,000/-
1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized university
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in handling finances/procurements
1. MBA (Finance)
2. Experience in managing finances/procurements for projects/organizations related to health sector.
3. Experience of working in PSUs/Autonomous/NGOs
4. Familiarity with General Financial rules would be an asset
Age: 42 Years
“Empowering People against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign: The Project funded by Airports Authority of India aims to generate awareness on Hepatitis B and C across India through sustained advocacy and tailored behavior change communication for developing and promoting positive behaviours for people with hepatitis and their families.
- All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for initial tenure of one year, extendable based up to maximum period of four years depending on performance and availability of the project fund.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 01stApril, 2019.
- The interested candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to send their application form/CV latest by 24.05.2019 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Empathy Resource Centre, Fifth floor, Phase 2, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 along with the documents mentioned below:
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of working experience
- Self-attested copy of publications if applicable
- For Post Sl. No. 1, candidates are advised to bring a Short Presentation in Pen Drive
- Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
- Letter of two references
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
- The summoning of a candidate for written test/skill test/interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates only will be invited to appear for interview as applicable. Candidates are expected to present themselves for written and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test, he/she shall appear before Selection Committee for the skill test.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower/higher than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future (for max one year).
- The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for the said post.
- All the posts may require frequent travelling across India.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only